Mark Ronson Announces New Album
Mark Ronson has announced his brand new album as well as dropped title track ‘Late Night Feelings’ featuring Lykke Li.
Late Night Feelings will be the fifth studio album to come from the acclaimed artist and producer and is due out on 21 June 2019.
LISTEN TO THE TRACK HERE:
The single was penned by Ronson alongside Ilsey Juber, Lykke Li and Stephen Kozmeniuk, with production by Mark and co-producers Picard Brothers at Zelig Studios in LA.
The new record, described as a collection of “sad bangers”, will feature a host of diverse collaborations with the likes of Camila Cabello, Alicia Keys, YEBBA, Angel Olson, King Princess, The Last Artful, Dodgr, Diana Gordon and Ilsey.
The album will also include the Miley Cyrus platinum certified hit ‘Nothing Breaks Like A Heart’, which has clocked up 250 million streams worldwide as well as 100 million video views.
Mark is set to make history by becoming the first artist to release his album on five iconic formats simultaneously. This will include CD, vinyl, cassette, limited editions of eight track and mini disc.
Late Night Feelings Tracklisting:
Late Night Prelude
Late Night Feelings (feat. Lykke Li)
Find U Again (feat. Camila Cabello)
Piece of Us (feat. King Princess)
Knock Knock Knock (feat. YEBBA)
Don’t Leave Me Lonely (feat. YEBBA)
When U Went Away (feat. YEBBA)
Truth (feat. Alicia Keys & The Last Artful, Dodgr)
Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (feat. Miley Cyrus)
True Blue (feat. Angel Olsen)
Why Hide (feat. Diana Gordon)
2 AM (feat. Lykke Li)
Spinning (feat. Ilsey)
FIVE FAST ARTIST FACTS:
- Early this year Ronson took home an Academy Award, Golden Globe and Grammy Award for his work with pop superstar Lady Gaga on ‘Shallow’ from A Star Is Born.
- The internationally renowned DJ has worked with a long list of notable artists including Amy Winehouse and Bruno Mars, Adele, Paul McCartney, Duran Duran and Lily Allen.
- Mark produced Gaga’s acclaimed fifth album Joanne and Queens Of The Stone Age’s seventh album Villains.
- He has released a string of singles with Diplo under the name Silk City, including the Grammy Award-winning worldwide hit ‘Electricity’.
- Ronson has one Academy Award, seven Grammy Awards, two Brit Awards, one Golden Globe Award and one MTV VMA Award to his name.