Julia Michaels has announced the release of her second collection of songs Inner Monologue Part 2, due out on 28 June 2019.
The exciting news follows the 2019 CMT Music Awards where she took home the award for Collaborative Video Of The Year for her huge country hit ‘Coming Home’ featuring and co-written with Keith Urban.
The new release is the follow-up to Inner Monologue Part 1, which she surprised fans with earlier this year. The EP debuted at No.1 on both the iTunes Pop Albums Chart and No.5 on the Overall iTunes Albums Chart. It included big collaborations with the likes of Selena Gomez on track ‘Anxiety’ and ‘What A Time’ with Niall Horan.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO HERE:
The Grammy Award-nominated, multiplatinum singer-songwriter recently joined P!NK on the US leg of her tour as well as embarked on her first-ever solo headline tour. She will head to the UK in September to play a run of shows in Manchester, Glasgow, London and Dublin – tickets are on sale now from Gigantic Ticketmaster Ticketweb See Tickets
FIVE FAST ARTIST FACTS:
- Julia Michaels debut single ‘Issues’ was the top-selling debut single by an artist in 2017.
- In 2018 she received Grammy nominations for Best New Artist and Song Of The Year.
- Since its release ‘Issues’ has gone triple-platinum and amassed almost two billion streams worldwide.
- Michaels has co-written 21 titles that have charted on the Billboard Hot 100 – eleven of which have entered the Top 40.
- Some of her biggest songwriting credits include Justin Bieber’s ‘Sorry’, Selena Gomez’s ‘Good For You’ and ‘Hands To Myself’ and Hailee Steinfeld’s ‘Love Myself’.