The Halls Wolverhampton is having an epic relaunch this June and to celebrate, we’re giving away three pairs of tickets!
Enter now to be in with a chance of winning tickets to see McFly, Sugababes, The Vamps or Penn & Teller at the newly refurbished venue.
To win a pair of gig tickets to a show of your choice, simply head to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and tell us which gig you’d like to attend before the competition closes at midnight on 20 April 2023.
Each winner will win 1 x pair of tickets to their choice of show from the events listed below, taking place at The Halls Wolverhampton this June.
Penn & Teller – 01 June
Penn & Teller are American magicians and entertainers who have performed together since the late 1970s. From busking on the street of Philadelphia to selling out runs on Broadway, they are one of the most loved acts in Las Vegas history.
The Vamps – 10 June
Consisting of Brad Simpson, James Brittain-McVey, Connor Ball and Trisitan Evans, British pop-rock band The Vamps have gone from strength to strength since their 2014 debut album ‘Meet the Vamps’. Two Number 1 albums, 4 billion streams and 5 consecutive years of sold out O2 Arena headline shows.
McFly – 16 June
Formed in 2003, the London-based band is one of the most iconic British bands of the 00s. The group consists of Tom Fletcher, Danny Jones, Dougie Poynter and Harry Judd. McFly rose to fame in 2004 with their debut album Room on the 3rd Floor, which landed them at number 1 in the UK Album Charts, becoming the youngest band ever to have an album debut at number one.
Sugababes – 29 June
Classic British girl group, Sugababes, are back with the original line-up of Mutya Buena, Keisha Buchanan and Siobhan Donaghy. Formed in 1998, Sugababes are one of the only British girl group to have six number one UK singles. The era-defining girl group has made an epic comeback with a sold-out Glastonbury performance and new album The Lost Tapes, which they have waited eight years to release – and now they’re coming to The Halls Wolverhampton this June!
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition starts on 06 April 2023.
- Competition closes at midnight on 20 April 2023.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Winners will be notified via GetToTheFront social media channels on 21 April 2023 to arrange redemption of the prize.
- The winners will be randomly chosen out of the entries.
- Prize consists of 2 x standard tickets to the winner’s choice of show from the events listed above taking place at The Halls Wolverhampton in June 2023.
- You can only enter the promotion once.
- Each winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize, after which another winner will be selected.
- Any associated arrangements such as travel, parking and accommodation costs incurred are not included.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into. You may not sell or transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) the prize for profit or commercial gain, offer the prize as an incentive/prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of the prize in the course of a business.
- Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
- Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.
- GetToTheFront.com’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It should be known that the giveaway may be promoted across all the GetToTheFront.com social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Instagram), entries will only be able to be made on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.