The global superstar and executive creative consultant of Def Jam has announced his first project for the label: Snoop Dogg Presents THE ALGORITHM.
The rapper has also revealed new single and music video for ‘Big Subwoofer’ by Mount Westmore, the new supergroup comprising of West Coast rap legends Snoop, Ice Cube, E-40 and Too Short.
Snoop commented, “There’s so much talent on this record…so many styles of music, it breaks the algorithm. Right now, the algorithm is telling us you have to rap this way, you have to sound this way, but they’re not telling you how it’s supposed to feel. My algorithm is going to give you a feeling, not a sound.”
CHECK OUT THE ‘BIG SUBWOOFER’ MUSIC VIDEO HERE:
Snoop Dogg recently rescheduled his ‘I Wanna Thank Me’ UK & Ireland Tour to August/September 2022, featuring special guests Warren G, D12, Versatile, Obie Trice, Tha Dogg Pound & host Flava Flav.
FIVE FAST ARTIST FACTS:
- Snoop has released 19 studio albums.
- He has sold over 40-million albums worldwide
- He has received 20 GRAMMY® nominations.
- The artist has also made his mark in television and film, with numerous partnership deals with major studios and networks, including Netflix, VH1 and more.
- His accolades include an Emmy Award nomination for his role as Executive Producer and Co-host of VH1′s hit show ‘Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner’.
Image Credit: PRESS