Panic! At The Disco ‘Dancing’s Not A Crime’ Video
Panic! At The Disco have shared a new music video for track ‘Dancing’s Not A Crime’, which appears on their critically acclaimed sixth album Pray For The Wicked.
The Brandon Dermer directed music video stars frontman Brendon Urie’s puppet alter ego The Amazing Beebo – CHECK IT OUT HERE:
The Amazing Beebo first appeared in the band’s video for ‘Hey Look Ma, I Made It’, which has clocked up over 100 million worldwide streams.
Their latest album Pray For The Wicked dropped in June 2018, debuting at No.1 on the iTunes chart in 22 countries and is now certified gold by the BPI. The album’s hugely successful second single ‘High Hopes’ has been certified Platinum by the BPI and surpassed Panic! At The Disco’s 2006 breakout smash hit ‘I Write Sins Not Tragedies’ as their highest-charting and bestselling song to date.
The band have already kicked off the European leg of their Pray For The Wicked Tour, which has sold out 85 shows globally. They will head over to the UK later this month for a string of live dates, including two nights at London’s The O2.
FIVE FAST BAND FACTS:
- Panic! AT The Disco’s critically acclaimed fifth album ‘Death Of A Bachelor’ debuted at No.1 on the Billboard 200 Chart and was nominated for Best Rock Album at the 2017 Grammy Awards.
- DOAB spawned RIAA certified gold singles ‘Hallelujah’, ‘LA Devotee’, ‘Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time’ and platinum singles ‘Death Of A Bachelor’, ‘Emperor’s New Clothes’ and ‘Victorious’.
- The band have been nominated for various other awards including Teen Choice Awards, Alternative Press Music Awards, Kerrang! Awards and VMAs.
- In 2006 P!ATD took home the VMA for Video of the Year for their hit track ‘I Write Sins Not Tragedies’.
- Frontman Urie starred as Charlie Price in the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical Kinky Boots as well as received a 2018 Tony Award nomination for the song he for the SpongeBob SquarePants: The Broadway Musical.