John Legend New Album ‘Bigger Love’
John Legend has confirmed the release date of his new album ‘Bigger Love’, arriving on 19 June 2020.
The record follows 2018s ‘A Legendary Christmas’ and 2016s ‘Darkness And Light’, and will include previously released singles ‘Actions’ and ‘Conversations In The Dark’ alongside the album’s uplifting title track.
The music video for ‘Bigger Love’, which was co-written by the singer alongside Ryan Tedder, features clips submitted by John’s fans as well as stars his wife Chrissy Teigen and children Luna and Miles. The heart-warming visuals were sent in by people from across six different continents and put together by director Mishka Kornai.
“We wanted the video to be a big musical hug for people around the world who are finding ways to stay connected.” John Legend
WATCH IT HERE:
The multi-Grammy award-winning R&B artist has been streaming various at-home performances throughout lockdown to entertain his fans as well as to honour and raise funds for first responders, medical employees.
Watch his Together At Home Concert HERE:
FIVE FAST ARTIST FACTS:
- John Legend’s real name is John Roger Stephens.
- His debut major label studio album ‘Get Lifted’ released in 2004 on Kanye West‘s GOOD Music and Columbia Records.
- Legend originally penned his single ‘Ordinary People’ for the Black Eyed Peas.
- He won an Oscar in 2015 for Best Original Song for ‘Glory’ from the 2014 film ‘Selma’.
- He also won a Tony for producing ‘Jitney’ and an Emmy for his work as a producer on the NBC special ‘Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert’, making him one of the youngest EGOT winners at the age of 39.