Steps 2021 Arena Tour
Steps are heading out on a huge arena tour in support of their brand new album ‘What The Future Holds’, due out on 27 November 2020.
Steps 2021 UK Arena Tour Dates:
Sheffield FlyDSA Arena, 02 Nov
Nottingham Motorpoint Arena, 03
Birmingham Resorts World Arena, 05
Newcastle Utilita Arena, 08
Manchester AO Arena, 11
Aberdeen P&J Live, 13
Belfast SSE Arena, 15
Liverpool M&S Bank Arena, 18
Leeds First Direct Arena, 19
Glasgow The SSE HYdro, 22
Brighton Centre, 25
London The O2, 26
Cardiff Motorpoint Arena, 29
Bournemouth International Centre, 01 Dec
The pop legends will be joined across all dates by special guest Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
After staging one of the most successful comebacks of the decade three years ago, the five-piece will be premiering their new album’s title single ‘What The Future Holds’, penned by Sia, on Zoe Ball’s Radio 2 Breakfast show this week.
Discussing the upcoming album and tour, Steps commented, “We will never forget the past with Steps, it’s what made us, but we’ve got to look to the future too. We were so thrilled that the last album was a success and it gave us a new lease of life. Performing live has always been our favourite part of being in Steps – we had the most fun of our career on the last tour and we’re already planning for the next one to be our biggest spectacle yet. We’re also thrilled to have Sophie Ellis-Bextor as our special guest on the What The Future Holds 2021 Tour – her catalogue is full of floor-fillers and she knows how to get any party started. We are so excited for everyone to hear this new album and to come join us on tour.”
Don’t miss Claire, Faye, H, Lee and Lisa on tour next year!
FIVE FAST BAND FACTS:
- The BRIT Award winners first formed back in 1997.
- They released 14 UK top 10 singles and three multi-platinum albums in three years.
- 2017’s ‘Tears On The Dancefloor’ reached the top spot on both the physical and iTunes album charts and went Gold within a matter of weeks.
- The album also became the second biggest-selling independent album of 2017 behind Stormzy.
- Some of their biggest hits include ‘Tragedy’, ‘One For Sorrow’, ‘5 6 7 8’, Better Best Forgotten’ and ‘Stomp’.