Carlos Santana will be bringing his Miraculous World Tour to London, Glasgow and Dublin next year.
Santana 2020 Tour Dates:
Glasgow The SSE Hydro, 26 March
London The O2, 27
Dublin 3Arena, 29
The iconic guitarist is hitting the road on tour in celebration of the 20th anniversary of his multiple Grammy-winning album ‘Supernatural’ and the 50th anniversary of his masterpiece ‘Abraxas’. 2019 also marks 50 years since his legendary Woodstock performance.
The multi-award-winning rock icon will perform hits from both albums as well as feature what he calls “the new hymns and songs of tomorrow” alongside energy-infused songs from his 2019 album ‘Africa Speaks’.
Furthermore, the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer has confirmed that he will continue headlining a multi-year residency at House of Blues at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, with dates scheduled at the end of 2019 until May 2020.
FIVE FAST ARTIST FACTS:
- Santana has won 10 Grammy Awards and three Latin Grammys.
- He received the Billboard Century Award in 1996 and the Billboard Latin Music Lifetime Achievement Award in 2009.
- He was ushered into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998.
- Carlos Santana has been cited by Rolling Stone as No.115 on their list of the “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time”.
- He has joined the Rolling Stones as one of only two bands to have an album reach the Top 10 in every decade since the 1960s.