Mabel UK & Ireland Tour
Mabel will bring the High Expectations headline tour to venues across the UK & Ireland in January/February 2020 in support of her upcoming debut album, due out for release on 02 August 2019.
Mabel UK & Ireland Tour Dates:
Dublin Olympia, 29 Jan
Belfast Ulster Hall, 30
Glasgow O2 Academy, 01 Feb
Leeds O2 Academy, 02
Liverpool O2 Academy, 04
Manchester O2 Victoria Warehouse, 05
Nottingham Rock City, 07
Norwich UEA, 08
Southampton O2 Guildhall, 09
Birmingham O2 Academy, 11
London Eventim Apollo Hammersmith, 12
Mabel recently took to the stage at Glasgow’s TRNSMT festival and was also F1’s special guest at the British Grand Prix where she presented Valterri Bottas his pole position award.
Her new single ‘Mad Love’ has already entered the UK Top 10 on the charts whilst her huge hit ‘Don’t Call Me Up’ continues its global takeover after being named the biggest-selling single by a UK female artist this year so far.
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR ‘MAD LOVE’ HERE:
In addition to a host of summer festival appearances, Mabel is gearing up to hit the road on tour with Khalid this autumn before embarking on her very own headline tour early next year.
High Expectations Tracklisting:
High Expectations (Intro)
Don’t Call Me Up
We Don’t Say…
Selfish Love ft. Kamille
Put Your Name On It
Stckhlm Syndrome (Interlude)
OK (Anxiety Anthem)
I Belong To Me
High Expectations (Outro)
Finders Keepers (with Kojo Funds)
Fine Line (with Not3s)
My Lover (with Not3s)
Ring Ring (with Jax Jones)
Cigarette (with RAYE & Stefflon Don)
FIVE FAST ARTIST FACTS:
- Mabel joined Harry Styles on tour as support across his European dates.
- She has had Top 15-charting collaborations with the likes of Jax Jones (‘Ring Ring’) and Not3s (‘Fine Line’ & ‘My Lover’).
- Her platinum-selling track ‘Finders Keepers’ spent five weeks in the Top 10.
- Mabel’s breakthrough single also led to her first ever BRIT Award nomination (Critics’ Choice).
- She has already sold over three million singles in the UK (two platinum, three gold and two silver) and surpassed one billion streams.