Aerosmith have rescheduled their 50th Anniversary European Tour to next year, with huge arena shows in London, Manchester and Sheffield.
Aerosmith 2022 UK Dates:
London The O2, 22 June
Manchester AO Arena, 28
Sheffield FlyDSA Arena, 01 July
The tour was originally set to come hot off the heels of their hugely popular Las Vegas residency ‘Aerosmith: Deuces Are Wild’.
The four-time Grammy Award winners will also head to Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Poland, UK, Hungary, Denmark and Germany in celebration of five decades together as a band.
The influential rockers have sold over 150 million albums worldwide as well as been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. They are the recipients of countless awards, including eight American Music Awards, six Billboard Awards and 12 MTV Video Music Awards. Furthermore, in January next year they will be honoured by the Recording Academy with the 2020 MusiCares® Person of the Year.
Aerosmith is Steven Tyler (vocals), Joe Perry (lead guitar), Brad Whitford (guitar), Tom Hamilton (bass) and Joey Kramer (drums).
Don’t miss one of the most beloved bands of all time on tour in the UK in summer 2022!
FIVE FAST BAND FACTS:
- Aerosmith have the second highest No.1 singles on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart for a group with a total of nine.
- They are only No.1 debut on the Billboard Hot 100 by a rock group with hit single ‘I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing’.
- They have the most gold albums by an American group.
- They hold the most total certifications (including gold, platinum, and multi-platinum combined) by an American group.
- Aerosmith are tied with Van Halen for the most multi-platinum albums by an American group.