Rod Stewart is hitting the road on tour in 2019 in support of his 30th studio album ‘Blood Red Roses’.
MORE NEW DATES ANNOUNCED!
Manchester Arena, 23 Nov
Glasgow The SSE Hydro, 26
Glasgow The SSE Hydro, 28
Glasgow The SSE Hydro, 30
Belfast SSE Arena, 02 Dec
Dublin 3Arena, 04
Aberdeen P&J Live, 07 ***EXTRA DATE ADDED***
Liverpool Echo Arena, 10
Leeds First Direct Arena, 11
Birmingham Arena, 13
London The O2, 17 & 19
London The O2, 20 ***EXTRA DATE ADDED***
Rod Stewart 2019 UK Tour Dates:
Bristol Ashton Gate Stadium, 22 May ***EXTRA DATE ADDED***
Cork Páirc Uí Chaoimh, 25
Nottingham Motorpoing Arena, 28 ***EXTRA DATE ADDED***
Southampton St Mary’s Stadium, 31
York Racecourse, 01 June
Milton Keynes Stadium MK, 04
Ipswich Portman Road Stadium, 07
Wolverhampton Molineux Stadium, 08
Aberdeen AECC Outdoor, 12
Bolton University of Bolton Stadium, 14
Sheffield United FC Bramall Lane, 15 ***EXTRA DATE ADDED***
Newcastle Metro Radio Arena, 09 July ***EXTRA DATE ADDED***
Hove The 1st Central Country Ground, 12 ***EXTRA DATE ADDED***
The UK tour will be Rob’s first in three years following his two huge sold-out tours back in 2016 – The UK Hits Stadium Tour and From Gasoline Alley To Another Country Hits arena tour.
The legendary singer’s distinct sound has transcended all genres of popular music, making him one of only a few artists to experience chart-topping albums throughout every decade of his career. His 2019 shows will feature all his biggest hits as well as tracks from his upcoming album.
‘Blood Red Roses’ has been a deeply personal project for Rob and will include a 13-track collection of originals and three covers. The release comes almost 50 years to the date from when he signed his very first solo recording contract.
FIVE FAST ARTIST FACTS:
- Rod Steward is one of the best-selling artists in the history of recorded music.
- He has sold over 200 million records sold worldwide.
- He has had two inductions in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- His long list of industry accolades includes the ASCAP Founders Award for songwriting, New York Times bestselling author, Grammy™ Living Legend.
- In 2016 he officially became ‘Sir Rod Stewart’ after being knighted by Prince William at Buckingham Palace for his services to music and charity.