The Vamps Four Corners 2019 Tour – EXTRA DATES
The Vamps have announced the Four Corners tour for 2019 with special guests New Hope Club and HRVY.
The massive tour will kick-off in Plymouth before hitting the road for five weeks, visiting venues across the UK & Ireland including London’s The O2, before finally wrapping up with a show in Bournemouth in June. The British four-piece will be joined by pop-rock trio New Hope Club, with rising-star HRVY joining them on selected dates only.
The Vamps recently shared new single ‘Just My Type’, taken from their highly anticipated album Night & Day (Day Edition), due out for release on 13 July 2018. The record will also feature their hit single ‘Personal’ with Maggie Lindemann alongside other new tracks such as ‘Too Good To Be True’ with Danny Avila and Machine Gun Kelly.
The Vamps Four Corners UK & Ireland 2019 Tour Dates:
Plymouth Pavilions, 27 April
Newport Centre, 28 April ***EXTRA DATE ADDED***
Swindon Oasis, 30 ***EXTRA DATE ADDED***
Nottingham Royal Concert Hall, 01 May
Birmingham Arena, 03
Liverpool Echo Arena, 05
Sheffield City Hall, 07 ***EXTRA DATE ADDED***
Newcastle City Hall, 08
Aberdeen AECC BHGE Arena, 10
Glasgow The SSE Hydro, 11
Carlisle The Sands Centre, 12
Hull Bonus Arena, 15
Harrogate Convention Centre, 17
Manchester O2 Apollo, 18
Leicester De Montfort Hall, 20
Norwich UEA, 22
Cambridge Corn Exchange, 23
London The O2, 25
Brighton Centre, 31
Belfast SSE Arena, 28
Dublin 3Arena, 29
Bournemouth International Centre, 01 June
- The Vamps have over two billion global streams, 8.4 million monthly listeners and 1.7 million followers on Spotify.
- Their hit single ‘All Night’ has been accumulated 342 million streams on Spotify.
- They are one of the most watched artists on YouTube, with over 600 million video views.
- Their most recent album Night & Day (Night Edition) scored the top spot on the Official Albums Chart
- The album also entered into the Top 10 on iTunes in over 20 countries.